Angle Sander, with AC/DC Switch
The Makita Angle Sander has an extra heavy duty 15.0 Amp motor for high production; lock-on feature for continuous operation and accepts up to 7 in. Sanding discs and 7 in. or 9 in. grinding wheels with correct guards. It includes a side handle can be installed on either side of the tool and a rugged metal housing for longer tool life. The Angle Sander has an AC/DC switch for use with alternative power sources.
- Grinding Wheels: 7 in. or 9 in.
- AMPS: 15
- No Load Speed: 7,000 RPM
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 in. - 11 UNC
- Lock-On Switch: Yes
- Lock-Off Switch: No
- Overall Length: 16-1/4 in.
- Net Weight: 12.2 lb.
- Variable speed control dial: No
- Soft start: No
- Bind-Up Control: No
- Shipping Weight: 13 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-001267
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 7,000 RPM for the most challenging applications
- Accepts 7" or 9" grinding wheels with correct guard installed
- Enlarged all ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Large tool rest bumper to help protect tool and surfaces from damage
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Two position adjustable side handle for operator covenience
- 8' cord for operator convenience
- (1) Spindle Washer (261039-0)
- (1) Side Handle (152492-0)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov