12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 10 oz. Caulk and Adhesive Gun, Tool Only
The Makita 12V CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 10 oz. Caulk and Adhesive Gun (model GC01ZA) is a versatile, powerful and lightweight solution for dispensing large amounts of caulk and adhesives.
The GC01ZA delivers a full 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force for the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants. It features a 5-speed dial (0-66 IPM) and variable speed trigger that optimizes flow rate. The 360-degree rotatable cartridge holder fits 10 oz. and 300 ml cartridges. Added features include an overload-indicator light to minimize breakage of sealant cartridges, L.E.D. light, and drip-reduction feature that automatically relieves pressure on the material when the trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Capacity (caulk or sealants): 10 oz.
- Dispense Force: 1,100 lb.
- Inches Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 66 IPM
- Speed Settings: 5
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 15-7/8 in.
- Net Weight: 4.2 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-849975
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force to dispense the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants
- Variable speed trigger allows user to match speed to the application
- 5 speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0-66 IPM
- 360° rotatable cartridge holder fits 10 oz. and 300 ml cartridges
- Drip-reduction feature automatically relieves pressure on the material when trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing
- Compact and ergonomic design at 15-7/8" long
- Overload indicator light notifies the operator when tool is nearly overloaded to minimize breakage of the sealant cartridge
- Weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 10 oz. Cartridge Holder Set (196351-8)