36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Power-Assisted Wheelbarrow, Tool Only
36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Power-Assisted Wheelbarrow is a convenient solution for material transport on job sites. You can use one or two Makita 18V LXT batteries: Use one 6 amp-hour battery and get up to 60 minutes of run time under load. For longer run time, drop in a second LXT battery and double the run time (batteries and charger sold separately). Makita brushless motors are engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life, and the Hand-Truck/Wheelbarrow has a Makita-built brushless motor that provides high power efficiency for transporting up to 290 lbs. of material on job sites. It has 2 speed settings, with a maximum speed of 2.5 MPH on a 12-degree incline. For versatility and convenience, the wheelbarrow is reversible with side rails on the flat bed for easy up and down installation.
Additional accessories include a steel tube flat bed (sold separately) and steel bucket (included). For added convenience, the rear wheels can be detached and replaced with easy-installed L-shaped legs. L.E.D. lights are located on each side of frame help illuminate the work area. The Power-Assisted Hand Truck features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Speed Forward (High/Low MPH): 2 / 1 MPH
- Speed Reverse (MPH): .5 MPH
- Max. Load Capacity: 290 lb.
- Max. Grade: 12°
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 43-3/4 in. x 23-1/4 in. x 32-1/4 in.
- Net Weight: 87.2 lb.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Form Factor (LXT): X2
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Shipping Weight: 116 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-856423
- Up to 100 minutes of run time with two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Powered by (1) 18V LXT® battery with the option to insert (1) additional battery for extended run time (batteries sold separately)
- Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor for optimal performance
- 290 lbs. maximum load capacity
- Steel bucket provides 3 cu. ft. capacity
- 2 speed options in forward mode (2 MPH or 1 MPH) and 1 speed in reverse mode (0.5 MPH)
- 7" mechanical disc brake for faster stopping
- 12º incline maximum climbing capacity
- L.E.D. lights on each side of frame to illuminate the work area
- Handles adjust to 3 different height levels for user convenience
- Rubberized soft grip handles provide increased comfort on the job
- L-shaped legs can be easily installed to replace rear wheels
- Interchangeable steel bucket or steel tube flat bed frame (steel tube flat bed frame 199116-7 sold separately)
- Includes steel bucket, frame with motor and tire, rear wheels and L-shaped legs
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V X2 LXT® Brushless Power-Assisted Hand Truck/Wheelbarrow (XUC01Z)
- (1) Steel Bucket (198494-2)
- (2) L-Shaped Leg
- (2) Rear Wheel