5" Random Orbit Sander
Makita's 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander (model BO5030) delivers fast, smooth performance with better grip and control. The BO5030 is ideal for woodworkers and finish carpenters who require a best-in-class random orbit sander. It features a pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start up, with a powerful 3 AMP motor for continuous operation, 1/8-inch random orbit action, and 12,000 OPM for fast and smooth sanding. The BO5030 is precision engineered with all ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
Comfort and ease-of-use features include an ergonomically designed rubberized palm that fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control. The rubber sealed switch minimizes dust contamination and increases durability. The efficient through-the-pad dust collection system helps provide a cleaner work environment, while the fabric dust bag has an extra wide mouth for faster disposal. The BO5030 uses quick-change five-inch eight-hole hook-and-loop abrasive disc.
- Pad Size (round): 4-13/16 in.
- Abrasive Disc Size: 5 in.
- Orbits Per Minute: 12,000 OPM
- Orbit Diameter: 1/8 in.
- AMPS: 3
- Vibration (m/s²): 4.5
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6 in. x 4-7/8 in. x 6 in.
- Net Weight: 2.9 lb.
- Variable speed dial: No
- Maximum orbits per minute: 12,000 OPM
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 3.75 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-092715
- Large 1/8" random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Dust-sealed switch minimizes contamination
- Uses quick-change 5" (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor (12,000 OPM)
- Rubberized grip for improved operator comfort and control
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy one-handed operation
- 1-year limited warranty
- Oversized sealed-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- (1) Dust Bag (166078-4)