With the top-rated Lazer Z S-Series of zero turn riders, you can choose from eight different engines, including an eco-friendly, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), propane option. Four UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting deck sizes are available in 52, 60 or 72 inches. Want tough? Try a 10-gauge, formed and continuously seam-welded top and a 7-gauge side skits. All with welded spindle mounting sites and full-floating 4-point suspension with four adjustable anti-scalp rollers. Select Lazer Z S-Series models offer Smart Controller. This easy-to-use interface has a wealth of user data like fuel level, interlock status, PTO and total hours, maintenance reminders and machine health status.
- Doing More With Propane: Our EFI system optimizes fuel delivery in real-time, which improves efficiency and performance. This, in combination with lower propane cost reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
- Less Time At The Pump: Gas-powered S-Series models have a single 12-gallon tank with one fill location.
- Built to Last: Want tough? Try a 10-gauge, formed and continuously seam-welded top, and a 7-gauge side skirt. All with welded spindle mounting sites. And, full-floating, 4-point suspension with four adjustable anti-scalp rollers.
- On-Board Diagnostics: Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning on all Lazer Z units, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
- Fewer Grease Points: With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
- Ultracut Series 4 Deck: This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Tool-less Belt Removal: Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75 in.-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98 in.) diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires: 24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat: Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features: Engine hour meter and cup holder
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Model: FX801V
- Engine Displacement: 852
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Speed: 3,750 RPM
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 14. 5 cubic inch motors.
- Engine HP: 25.5 hp
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-10.0 mph (16 kmph) forward, 0-6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .50 in. thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec: _S04
- Width / Cutting Deck: 72 in.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Rear Discharge Deck. Rear-discharge standard with option to mulch.
- Deck Construction: 7-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge high strength alloy side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0 in. (2.5 cm) to 5.5 in. (11.8 cm) in 0.25 in. (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 24.50 in. Length
- Width: 78.2 in. (198.6 cm)
- Length: 86.1 in. (218.7 cm)
- Height: 70.5 in. (179.1 cm)
- Curb Weight: 1359
Lazer Z S-Series Accessories
- Hitch Kit: Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.
- Light Kit (not compatible with TC26): Light Kit
- Finish Cut Baffles: Maximize cut quality in the toughest conditions with this finish cut baffle kit.
- 12-Volt Power Port: 12-Volt Power Port
- Extended Drive Lever Kit: Improve your elbow room while you operate with extended drive levers.
- Harness Add-On Accessory Kit: Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness.
- Hydro Maintenance Kit: Kit includes: 1 gallon jug of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters (Replaces 116-3270)
- Trash Container (Not compatible with 135-7320): Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
- Jack: Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
- Jack Mount Receiver: Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower's deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 sold separately) attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
- Anti-Scalp and Side Wear Bar Kit: Protect your rear discharge cutting deck from impact, and your turf from tearing. This kit gives you peace of mind when mowing in tight spaces. The tapered anti-scalp roller help to prevent turf gouging in sharp turns.
- Sun Shade (ROPS): Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
- Floor Mat: Keep your Lazer looking its best by protecting the floorpan from scuffs and dirt. Fits all Lazer models (model year 2009 and higher).
- Power Deck Lift: Change your deck from any cutting height to the transport position quickly and easily, with a convenient foot pedal actuator switch that lets you keep your hands safely on the drive levers. Created specifically for your 48-72" cutting deck Lazer Z, its electronic motor features Exmark's signature durability and a low-profile design that leaves plenty of trailer space.
- Tractus Tire: Tractus Tire
- White Non-Marking Side Bumper(requires 3231-7 & 104-8301): White Non-Marking Side Bumper(requires 3231-7 & 104-8301)
- Air Ride Suspension Seat: Designed to fit all Lazer Z models, the new air ride seat gives you the best comfort available. Sophisticated air suspension technology virtually eliminates any bumps, jarring or vibration your property delivers.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov