30" TurfMaster® HDX (22215)
We know that up time is everything when it comes to your business. Cut more grass in fewer passes than ever before with the TurfMaster's wide 30" deck. You'll tackle hilly terrain and full bags of clippings with ease with a strong MV702 transmission. Every component from top to bottom is made for heavy use in rough conditions, from curbs and trailers to multiple operators. And you'll spend less time refueling with the large one-gallon gas tank. Not only is this mower built to last, it's also designed to give you the professional-quality cut your customers demand for even the most complex mowing jobs. And you can rest easy knowing that Toro stands behind its mowers with 1-year warranty. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it. Dimensions: 41" H x 32" W x 66" L (104.1 cm x 81.3 cm x 167.6 cm)
Choose the right fuel for your mower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our Fuel Fact Tips
- Toro Tough - Rubber tires with co-polymer wheels and ball bearings.
- Mowing Muscle - Kawasaki FJ180V engine and MV702 transmission.
- Reduced Refills - Less time refueling with the 1-gallon gas tank.
- Made to Last - 13-gauge steel deck and heavy-duty components.
- Impact Protection: Steel bullnose front bumper, brush guard and engine guard protect components from damage.
- Engine: Kawasaki® 179cc FJ180V Commercial
- Fuel Capacity: Gas/1 Gal (3.8 L)
- Mowing Speed: Variable up to 4.0 mph (6.4 km/h)
- Cutting Width: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 5.0" in 1/2" increments (3.8 - 12.7 cm in .6 cm increments)
- Starter: Recoil
- Deck Material: 13-Gauge Steel Deck / Cast Aluminum Frame
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Bagger Capacity: 2.5 Bushels
- Blade Design: (2) .135" (.3 cm) Thick Steel
- Blade Engagement: Blade Brake Clutch (BBC)
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,000+ ft/min
- CARB Compliant: Yes
- Engine Displacement: 179cc
- Height: 41" (104.1 cm)
- Length: 66" (167.6 cm)
- Spindle Housing: Die Cast Spindle, 17 mm Cold Formed Spindle Shafts
- Tires: Front: 9" x 2" (22.8 cm x 5.0 cm) Rubber Tire w/Co-Polymer Wheels
- Transmission: Heavy Duty Variable Speed RWD
- Width: 32" (81.3 cm)
- Weight: 173 lbs. (78.4 kg) Dry Mulch Mode