Dingo® TX 427 Narrow Track
Toro Dingo® compact utility loaders possess the versatility to handle countless jobs on every site: dig, haul, plant and build. The TX 427 Narrow track design provides a low 5.1 psi ground pressure which is easy on turf. Designed with workers in mind, all of its power is harnessed in only 3 easy to use controls, which make it simple for any worker to step up and be productive immediately!
- 27 HP (18.6 kW) CH 740 Kohler Command Pro Series
- Patented, easy-to-use traction control system
- 34.5" width with bucket
- Turf friendly at only 1882 pounds
- Simple Controls: You're up and running in a flash with three easy-to-use controls. 1) The joystick loader control lets you curl, dump or float the bucket while simultaneously raising or lowering the loader arms - all with one hand. 2) With your other hand, you can grab the one-hand traction drive from any angle, for effortless control. 3) The third control, the auxiliary circuit control lever, which can be activated while operating the traction drive, powers the attachments instantly.
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Engine: 25 HP (18.6 kW) Kohler Command Pro Series CH 740
- Flow: 11.4 gpm (43.2 lpm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.6" (11.7 cm)
- Ground Speed: 0-4.5 mph (0-7.2 km/h) / 0-2.0 mph (0-3.2 km/h)
- Height: 46.1" (117.1 cm)
- Hinge Pin Height: 65.8" (167.1 cm)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 3,000 PSI
- Length: 92" (233.7 cm) w/bucket; 70.7" (180 cm) w/o bucket
- Loader Hydraulic System: Joystick control for all funct
- Operating Capacity: 535 lbs. (243 kg)
- Reservoir Capacity: 10.5 gallons (40 liters)
- Tip Capacity: 1,530 lbs. (694 kg)
- Track: 96.6" x 5.9" (245 cm x 15 cm)
- Weight: 1,882 lbs (854 kg)
- Width: 33.7" (85.6 cm)
NOTES:*See your local dealer for warranty details.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov