PROLINE™ 48" (122 cm) Mid-Size Mower (California Model) (44423)
Contractors know every second not mowing is a lost opportunity, and training your crew on new equipment can cause unnecessary setbacks in time and money. Maximize your efficiency with the Toro Mid-Size ProLine mowers. Not only will your crew be mowing in no time with easy-to-learn controls, but you'll also enjoy top-line reliability and professional cutting performance. You'll love the convenience of the 2-wheel sulky, which rotates 360 degrees and simply folds away when not in use; no more attaching and removing when trailering! And you can rest easy knowing that Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year, 750-hour warranty. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
- Drive With Ease - Easy-to-learn twin-lever controls and drive assist.
- Mowing Muscle - Kawasaki FS engine drives .204" blades.
- Made to Last - Built tough with a bull nose bumper and 20" wheels with curb clearance.
- Quick Adjustment - Single-point height of cut adjustment.
- Curb Clearance: Rear tires and single-point height of cut adjustment make clearing curbs easy.
- Engine: 15 HP* Kawasaki® FS
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gallons (19 L)
- Mowing Speed: Forward: 7 mph (11.3 kph)
- Cutting Width: 48" (122 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" (3.8 cm) - 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Number of Blades: 3
- Caster Tires: 11" x 4" - 5" (27.9 x 10 - 12.7 cm); smooth
- Deck Design: 4.5" (11.43 cm) deck depth, 48" (122 cm) 10-Gauge High-Strength Steel
- Discharge Chute: Molded plastic
- Drive Tires: 20" x 9.5" - 8" (50.8 x 24 - 20.3 cm)
- Engine Displacement: 603cc
- Height: 45.9 in (116.6 cm)
- Length: 79.8 in (202.6 cm)
- Spindle Housing: 8" Cast Aluminum
- Steering Controls: Twin-Lever
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 138-4871/72
- Width: 49.3 in (125.2 cm) with chute up; 63.3 in (160.7 cm) with chute down
- Weight: 644 lbs (292 kg)