18" (46 cm) Power Clear® 518 ZE Snow Blower (38473)
Tackle small driveway/walkway jobs in no time with the Toro Power Clear® Single-Stage 18 in. Gas Snow Blower with push-of-a-button electric start. Quickly and easily clear 18 in. wide by 12 in. deep snow, and blast compacted snow and ice where you want it up to 25 ft. Ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces that can park up to 9 cars and 2 - 9" of snow at a time. The compact design and foldable chute allows for easy storage and leaves room in the garage room for what matters. Plus, you have peace of mind knowing that Toro stands behind this product with a full warranty, not just limited coverage. Count on it.
Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 29.5" x 18.7" x 27.5" (75 cm x 48 cm x 70 cm). All Toro single stage snowthrowers are backed by Toro's 2-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
Choose the right fuel for your snow blower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our Fuel Fact Tips.
- Easy Start - Simply push a button and you're ready to snow blow with electric start.
- Shreds Snow Fast - Efficiently shreds through snow while reducing clogging with the curved rubber paddles and housing of Power Curve® Technology.
- Take Aim With Ease - Aim exactly where you want to throw snow with the mounted chute lever.
- Put Snow Where You Want It - With a touch of the hand, the locking deflector lets you aim exactly where you want to throw snow from the chute.
- Easy Start: Simply push a button and you're ready to snow blow with electric start.
- Shreds Snow Fast: Efficiently shreds through snow while reducing clogging with the curved rubber paddles and housing of Power Curve® Technology.
- Put Snow Where You Want It: With a touch of the hand, the locking deflector lets you aim exactly where you want to throw snow from the chute.
- Quick Start: Starts in 1 or 2 pulls with the Guaranteed-to-Start promise.
- Get the Job Done Quickly: Easily clear 18 in. wide with 12 in. snow cut depth. Cut through compacted snow and ice with the 7 in. auger diameter and blow snow up to 25 ft.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year Guaranteed-to-Start warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Auger System: Power Curve® Rotor
- Chute Control: Chute-Mounted Handle, Curved w/Zip Deflector
- Clearing Width: 18" (46 cm) clearing width, 12" (31 cm) intake height
- Engine: Toro Premium 99cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 99cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 Quarts (1.5 L)
- Scraper: Stationary
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 25' (8 m)
- Tires: 6" x 1.5" (15 cm x 3.8 cm )
- Warranty: 2-Year Full / 2-Year GTS (Residential Only)**
- Weight with Electric Start: 58 lbs (27 kg)