2000 Series 52" (132 cm) 24.5 HP 708cc (74491)
Heads will definitely turn when you're towing one of the coolest bulls in our pen around town. But the Z Master 2000 really shines once it's off the trailer, as it's bulging at the seams with commercial performance, reliability and efficiency at an unbeatable value. You'll finish more jobs faster than ever with the powerful Toro engine, upgraded hydros and 24" rear tires. And it's built to take on the toughest hits with a fully tubular frame, and 7/10-gauge high-strength TURBO FORCE® steel deck. And that's just the start. Your customers will love the beautiful cut of the TURBO FORCE deck. And you can rest easy knowing that Toro stands behind its Z Masters with a 4-year, 750-hour warranty.* And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
- Mowing Muscle - Enjoy top-line performance from Toro's 24.5 HP commercial engine.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on.
- Lightning Fast - You'll finish more jobs faster than ever with the 52" deck and professional grade hydros.
- Made to Last - Enjoy years of reliable performance with a fully tubular frame and 7/10-gauge steel deck.
- High-Strength Steel Deck: Enjoy years of reliable performance with a fully tubular frame and 7/10-gauge steel deck.
- Engine: 24.5 hp Toro V-Twin 708cc with Heavy Duty Air Cleaner
- Fuel Capacity: 7 Gallon (26.5 liters)
- Cutting Width: 52" (132 cm)
- Deck Design: 5" (12.7 cm) deck depth, 7/10-gauge high-strength steel w/ bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Displacement: 708cc
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp*
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Height of Cut
- Ground Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 kph)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 5" in 0.25" increments
- Ignition: Electric
- ROPS: No-tools Folding
- Seat: Deluxe Adjustable Suspension Seat
- Spindle Bearings: 8" (20.32 cm) Alum Sealed Ball Bearings, 1" (2.54 cm) Shaft
- Tires: Front 13" x 6.5" - 6" Cage Bearing / Rear 24" x 9.5" - 12" diameter rim
- Tool-mounting Capability: Side Console Ready
- Transmission: ZT-3400