2000 Series MyRIDE® HDX 60" (152 cm) 24.5 HP 708cc (74494)
Heads will definitely turn when you're towing one of the coolest bulls in our pen around town. But the Z Master 2000 really shines once it's off the trailer, as it's bulging at the seams with commercial performance, reliability and efficiency at an unbeatable value. You'll finish more jobs faster than ever with the powerful Toro engine, upgraded hydros and 24" rear tires. And it's built to take on the toughest hits with a fully tubular frame, and 7/10-gauge high-strength TURBO FORCE® steel deck. And that's just the start. Your customers will love the beautiful cut of the TURBO FORCE deck. And you can rest easy knowing that Toro stands behind its Z Masters with a 4-year, 750-hour warranty.* And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
- Lightning Fast - You'll finish more jobs faster than ever with the 60" deck and professional grade hydros.
- No More Rocky Rides - Save your body from the toughest terrain and avoid slow mowing speeds with the MyRIDE Suspension System.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on.
- Light the Way - Built-in LED lights give you a superb panoramic view in dark conditions.
- MyRIDE® Suspension: Save your body from the toughest terrain with the MyRIDE suspension system.
- Engine: 24.5 hp Toro V-Twin 708cc with Heavy Duty Air Cleaner
- Fuel Capacity: 7 Gallon (26.5 liters)
- Cutting Width: 60" (152 cm)
- Deck Design: 5" (12.7 cm) deck depth, 7/10-gauge high-strength steel
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp*
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Height of Cut
- Ground Speed: Up to 11 mph (17.7 kph)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 5" (3.8 - 12.7 cm) in 0.25" (6 mm) increments
- Ignition: Electric
- Lighting: LED Headlights
- ROPS: No-tools Folding
- Comfort Platform: MyRIDE® Suspension System
- Platform Travel: 3.0" (7.62 cm)
- Shocks: 1 center / 2 rear
- Seat: Deluxe seat with padded armrests
- Adjustability: 5 point adjustment on rear shocks
- Spindle Bearings: 8" (20.32 cm) Alum Sealed Ball Bearings, 1" (2.54 cm) Shaft
- Tires: Front 13" x 6.5" - 6" Cage Bearing / Rear 24" x 12" - 12" diameter rim
- Tool-mounting Capability: Side Console / Rear Guard Ready
- Transmission: ZT-3800