1" AVT® Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS-PLUS bits, w/ HEPA Dust Extractor (Pistol-grip)
The Makita 1" AVT® Rotary Hammer with HEPA Dust Extractor (model HR2651, with Pistol Grip) is a total solution that combines efficient drilling and chipping with reduced vibration and improved dust extraction. The HR2651 is engineered with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration. It has a built-on dust extractor that captures concrete dust during drilling. The HR2651 combines these performance features in a compact size. It is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more.
The HR2651 has a 7 AMP motor that delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. The 3-mode operation offers “rotation only", “hammering with rotation" or “chipping only" for multiple applications. Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability. The ergonomic pistol grip handle with a rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort.
The dust extractor is activated by the tool for operator convenience and is equipped with an efficient HEPA filtration system that captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger. It has a transparent dust container with an accurate level indicator of collected material for added convenience.
- AMPS: 7
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 1 in.
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 1/4 in. - 5/8 in.
- Max. Hole Depth: 7-7/16 in.
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit): 3-1/8 in.
- Impact Energy (Joules): 2.9 J
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 2.1
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4,600 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,200 RPM
- HEPA filter: Yes
- Container Hole Count Capacity: 36 holes of dimension 3/8"x2-3/8"
- Filter Life (Approx. container fillings): 200
- Vibration Control: Yes
- Vibration (m/s²): 11.5
- Sound Rating (decibels): 90 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 16-7/16 in.
- Cord Length (ft): 13.1 ft.
- Net Weight: 9.3 lb.
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Power Type: Corded
- Bind-Up Control: No
- Shipping Weight: 20.066 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-845755
- Powerful 7 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of the drive piston
- The built-on dust extractor captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Transparent dust container provides needed visibility in determining when the dust box needs to be emptied
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Depth stop adjustment allows drilling up to 7-1/2" deep for increased capacity
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" for multiple applications
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "Pistol-grip" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- (1) Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter (135905-6)
- (6) Sealing Cap (424474-5)
- (1) Depth Rod
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Tool Case