10-1/4" Circular Saw, with Electric Brake
The Makita 5104 Circular Saw cuts 4x material in a single pass. It has a large cutting and bevel capacity (3-3/4 inches at 90 degrees and 2-3/4 inches at 45 degrees), and precision gearing with ball and needle bearing design. Convenience features include an electric brake and an adjustable top guide to align notches with line-of-cut for improved accuracy. The blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast blade changing, with a flat motor housing design for added convenience. The large, conveniently-located adjustment knobs and levers are engineered for easier adjustments. The 5104 has a well-balanced design and weighs only 18.3 pounds.
- Blade Diameter: 10-1/4 in.
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 3-3/4 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 2-3/4 in.
- No Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
- Watts Out: 2,100
- AMPS: 14
- Overall Length: 16 in.
- Net Weight: 20.3 lb.
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 26.7 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-088824
- Powerful 14 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM with power to cut beams and timber
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Well balanced and weighs only 20.3 lbs. for increased operator comfort
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Large cutting and bevel capacity (3-3/4" at 90° and 2-3/4" at 45°)
- Blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Front, top and rear handles are positioned to fit hands comfortably for better control
- Aluminum diecast blade case, blade guard, and base plate for durability
- Double insulated
- Includes blade, rip fence and wrench
- (1) 10-1/4" 24T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Framing (A-94910)
- (1) Hex Wrench (783204-6)
- (1) Rip Fence (165499-7)