12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8" Circular Saw, Tool Only
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8" Circular Saw delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for a range of cutting applications. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The SH02Z weighs only 3.5 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery, sold separately) with 1,500 RPM and a 1 in. capacity, so it cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, and drywall. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact cutting solution with less weight or for applications in tight spaces.
For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Blade Diameter: 3-3/8 in.
- Arbor (mm): 15 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 1 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 5/8 in.
- No Load Speed: 1,500 RPM
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 12-3/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 3.5 lb.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 4.15 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-805315
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,500 RPM for faster cutting
- 3-3/8" blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1" for a wide range of cutting applications
- Adjustable cutting depth from 1" at 90° and 5/8" at 45°
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0° - 45°
- Weighs only 3.5 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall and more
- Compact design at 12-3/8" long
- Built-in dust blower helps keep the line of cut free of debris for increased accuracy
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 3-3/8" 20T C.T. Saw Blade (A-95021)