12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Hammer Driver-Drill, Tool Only
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Hammer Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for drilling, driving and fastening applications. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately) users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The PH04Z weighs only 2.5 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery, sold separately) and delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque, with 25,500 Blows Per Minute (BPM) for drilling applications in masonry materials. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact hammer driver-drill with less weight or for applications in tight spaces.
For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Capacity (steel): 3/8 in.
- Capacity (wood): 13/16 in.
- Capacity (masonry): 5-1/16 in.
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 450 / 1,700 - RPM
- Blows Per Minute (2 speed): 0 - 6,750 / 0 - 25,500 BPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 250 in.lbs./28N•m
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 7-7/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 2.5 lb.
- LED light: Yes
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-801249
- Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Makita-built motor delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 0-25,500 BPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-7/8" long
- Weighs only 2.5 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Convenient 3/8" keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers