12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Pc. Combo Kit (2.0Ah)
The Makita 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Pc. Combo Kit (CT321RX) delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient driving and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The kit includes a 12V max CXT® 3/8" Driver-Drill with 2 speed settings (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) and up to 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It weighs only 2.4 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery). The variable speed impact driver weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery) and delivers a full 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque. Also included is a compact L.E.D. Flashlight that runs up to 14 hours on a single charge of the 12V max CXT® 2.0Ah battery.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Tool Count: 3
- Voltage: 12V
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Battery Charge Time (minutes): 70
- Shipping Weight: 12.1 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-828604
- 2-speed 3/8" Driver-Drill (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact size
- 3/8" Driver-Drill weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) provides 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Impact Driver weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- L.E.D. Flashlight runs up to 14 hours with a 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery
- 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- (1) 12V max CXT® 3/8" Driver-Drill (FD05Z)
- (1) 12V max CXT® Impact Driver (DT03Z)
- (1) 12V max CXT® L.E.D. Flashlight (ML103)
- (1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
- (2) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
- (1) Tool Case