12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Adjustable Beam L.E.D. Flashlight, Flashlight Only
The 12V CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Adjustable Beam L.E.D. Flashlight provides bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. The high-luminance single L.E.D. bulb provides a full 190 lumens of light, with beam adjustment from spot to flood by simply rotating the focusing ring. The fast-charging 12V CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (sold separately) delivers up to 12 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge. The Flashlight can also be powered by Makita 12V CXT® 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately).
Added features include a 12-position aluminum pivoting head for added versatility, and a durable design engineered for job site conditions. A metal hang-hook provides added convenience, and the detachable magnet (sold separately) allows user to mount the flashlight to a flat metal surface. The flashlight has a slim, compact design at 10-5/8"L and weighs only 1.7 lbs. (with 12V CXT® 4.0Ah battery, sold separately).
12V max CXT® lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Run Time (max. in hours): 12
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Lumens: 190
- Bulb: 1 LED
- Overall Length: 10-5/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 1.7 lb.
- Shipping Weight: .98 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-853125
- High-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides 190 lumens
- Beam adjustment from spot to flood by simply rotating the focusing ring
- 12 position pivoting flashlight head with positive stops from 60º - 110º
- Aluminum flashlight head design for increased durability
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- L.E.D. and provides a sharp, round spotlight
- Multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of the light
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-5/8" long
- Weighs only 1.3 lbs. with 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery and 1.7 lbs with a 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery (battery not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Detachable magnet (sold separately) allows mounting of flashlight to a flat metal surface
- 3-year limited warranty
- An ideal addition to any toolbox or workshop
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers