12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Angle Impact Driver, Tool Only
The Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Angle Impact Driver (LT01Z, tool only) is ideal for fastening in tight spaces. It has a Makita-built motor with 530 in.lbs. of torque, with variable speed (0-2,000 RPM, 0-3,000 IPM) for a range of applications. The compact 2-1/8" angle head height with convenient 1/4" hex chuck makes this an ideal compact fastening solution for tight spaces. Additional features include a large paddle switch with soft grip, a built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow, and a long ergonomic body design. The Angle Impact Driver is compatible with 12V max CXT® 2.0Ah and 4.0Ah batteries (sold separately). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Hex Shank: 1/4 in.
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,000 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,000 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 530 in.lbs./60N•m
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 14-1/4 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 2.8 lb.
- Speed power selection: 1
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 2.56 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-842907
- Makita-built motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact 2-1/8" angle head height for use in close quarters
- Large paddle switch with soft grip provides increased comfort
- Long, ergonomic body design provides maximum reach
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- 12V max CXT® slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience (battery not included)
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating (battery not included)
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers