12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit (2.0Ah)
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for driving and fastening applications. The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The DT03R1 weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with 12V max 2.0Ah battery) and delivers 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact impact driver with less weight or for applications in tight spaces.
For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Hex Shank: 1/4 in.
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,600 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,500 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 970 in.lbs./110N•m
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 6 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 2.3 lb.
- Speed power selection: 1
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 6.65 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-800709
- Variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Motor delivers 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact size
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6" long
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 12V max CXT® Impact Driver (DT03Z)
- (2) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
- (1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
- (1) Tool Case