12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Trimmer w/ Plastic Blade, Tool Only
The Makita 12V CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer with Plastic Blade (model RU03ZX, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) is a versatile and powerful solution with less weight for landscape cutting and trimming, but without gasoline.
The XRU02Z delivers 10,000 RPM and up to 38 minutes of run time on a single charge of the 12V CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (sold separately). It has several advantages over gas-powered trimmers: the RU03ZX has zero emissions and reduced maintenance, with no need for gas or oil. For users, the tool is always ready to use: simply load a fully-charged 12V CXT® Lithium-Ion battery and get to work. Versatility features include a telescoping shaft to adjust the length of the tool, a 180-degree rotating head with 5 adjustable positions, an adjustable loop handle, and more. It weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery (sold separately).
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah and 4.0Ah batteries (sold separately). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Cutting Capacity (diameter): 9 in.
- No Load Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Arbor Shaft: M8 x 1.25 RH
- Overall Length: 46-3/4 in.
- Shaft Type: Telescoping
- Net Weight (without battery): 4.3 lb.
- Net Weight (with battery): 4.6 lb.
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 7.06 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-854405
- Compact size is ideal for trimming and precise edging
- 2-tools-in-1: 180º rotating head allows the trimmer to convert to edger
- Telescoping shaft (32-7/8" to 46-3/4") for optimum cutting position
- Makita-built motor delivers 10,000 RPM for faster cutting
- Up to 55 minutes of run time with 12V CXT® 4.0Ah battery (battery not included)
- Adjustable loop handle for convenient operation
- Includes trimmer head with serrated edged, high impact nylon blade
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) Single Cutter Trimmer Head (198847-5)