12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless L.E.D. Lantern/Flashlight, Flashlight Only
The Makita 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless L.E.D. Flashlight (ML102, tool only) provides convenient illumination in a compact size. The versatile ML102 can be used as a lantern or a flashlight by turning the selector knob to change the internal L.E.D. direction. It features a conical reflector that provides 360 degree illumination, and the high-luminance single L.E.D. provides up to 100 lumens. Durability features include an enhanced dust and drip-proof design that allows for outdoor use.
It's part of Makita's expanding 12V max Lithium-Ion cordless line-up, which includes driver-drills as well as an impact driver, impact wrench, circular saw, recipro saw, jig saw, vacuum, and flashlights. Consistent with the rest of Makita's groundbreaking Lithium-Ion battery technology, the 12V max Lithium-Ion battery delivers more power in a compact size for maximum efficiency.
- Bulb: 1 LED
- Brightness (Lux): 800 Lux
- Run Time (max. in hours): 9
- Battery: 12V max Lithium-Ion
- Battery Charge Time (minutes): 60
- Overall Length: 4-3/4 in.
- Net Weight: .55 lb.
- Shipping Weight: .75 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-673990
- Can be used as a Lantern or Flashlight by turning the selector knob to change the internal L.E.D. direction
- Conical reflector provides 360° illumination
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof design allows for use in outdoor applications
- High-luminance single L.E.D. provides up to 100 lumens
- Compact design at only 7-1/8" long and weighs only 0.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- Hanging hooks on top and bottom for added convenience
- Ultra-compact L.E.D. lantern/flashlight runs up to 8 hours per charge with BL1014 12V battery (battery not included)
- 3-year warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers