14" Electric Angle Cutter, with 14" Diamond Blade
The Makita 14" Angle Cutter with 14" diamond blade (model 4114X) is a powerful concrete cutting solution engineered for a range of concrete cutting applications, and is ideal for edge-to-edge cuts. The 14" Angle Cutter is powered by a 15 AMP motor with 3,800 RPM for the most demanding jobs. The Angle Cutter offers increased versatility with a removable base for a closer edge-to-edge cut, and an adjustable tool base that allows for up to 5" cutting depth. Ease-of-use features include a built-in vacuum attachment port and rubber shield engineered to reduce dust and debris, a rubberized wraparound handle for increased comfort, and guide wheels on the tool guard for smoother cutting.
The 4114X also includes a Makita 14" Optimum Diamond Blade.
- Arbor: 1 in.
- Max. Cutting Depth (14" diamond blade): 5 in.
- Max. Cutting Depth (14" cut-off wheel): 5 in.
- No Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
- AMPS: 15
- Overall Length: 26-1/2 in.
- Net Weight: 23.8 lb.
- Blade Diameter: 14 in.
- GFCI plug: No
- Includes dust extraction guard: Yes
- Power Tool Product Type: Corded
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 35.28 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-077477
- SJS™ technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for the most demanding applications
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Tool base can be removed for cutting closer to walls; guide wheels on the tool guard for smooth traveling
- Built-in vacuum attachment port for efficient removal of dust and debris
- Tool base adjusts allowing up to 5" cutting depth; best for cutting split face block when building retaining walls
- Rubber shield helps keep debris away from operator and from entering the motor
- Guide wheels on the tool guard ensure smooth traveling of tool over surface material when base is removed for cutting closer to walls
- Positioning of the tool body can be adjusted (0°-80°) for operator comfort; operates independently of cutting depth for convenience and efficiency
- Base has front and rear cutting guides for increased accuracy
- (1) 14" Diamond Blade, Segmented, General Purpose (A-94736)
- (1) Socket Wrench (782210-8)