14" Cut-Off Saw with Tool-Less Wheel Change and 4-1/2" Paddle Switch Angle Grinder
The LW1400X2 offers two best-in-class solutions for metal cutting and grinding.
The kit includes the 14" Cut-Off Saw (LW1400), a metal-cutting solution built for light gauge metal stud and strut, pipe, all thread, conduit, tubing, rebar, and more. The LW1400 features an extra-large spark guard, and a “tool-less" flange removal for faster blade changes and ease-of-use. The 15 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for the most demanding metal cutting applications. It is engineered to cut up to 5" round stock, 4-11/16" square tube, and 4" x 7-5/8" or 2-3/4" x 9-1/8" rectangular tube. It also features two “tool-less" adjustment features including the fence (45 degrees right or left) and vice adjustment for increased productivity. The LW1400 weighs only 37.9 pounds with a locking pin that secures the cutting head in the down position for easy transport and storage. Additional features include a large ergonomic handle and two-stage lock-off power button.
The kit also includes a Makita 4-1/2" Angle Grinder that combines 7.5 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance. The 9557PB Angle Grinder delivers 11,000 RPM, with soft start for smooth start-ups. The Angle Grinder also features a range of durability features including labyrinth construction which seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life, as well as a protective zig-zig varnish engineered to seal the armature from dust and debris. It has an extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation, and a lock-on/off feature for continuous operation. It is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for cutting, grinding and polishing applications.
- Blade Diameter: 14 in.
- Arbor: 1 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 5 in.
- No Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
- AMPS: 15
- No Tool Blade Change: Yes
- Overall Length: 20-7/8 in.
- Net Weight: 37.9 lb.
- AC/DC switch: No
- Extra-large spark guard: Yes
- Tool-less blade change: Yes
- Tool-less fence adjustment: Yes
- Tool-less vice adjustment: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 56.1 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-812993
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for superior performance and durability
- "Tool-less" flange removal for quick and easy blade and wheel changes
- Extra-large spark guard captures and deflects debris away from the surrounding area
- Large cutting capacity; cuts up to 5" round and 4" x 7-5/8" rectangular
- "Tool-less" fence adjustment up to 45º for faster and more accurate angle cuts; adjusts to 3 locations for various material sizes
- "Tool-less" vice adjustment for quick and easy clamping of material
- Locking pin secures cutting head in down position for easy transport and storage
- Stamped steel base provides added rigidity for increased durability
- Two-stage lock-off power button for operator convenience
- Large ergonomic handle for operator comfort when performing various cutting applications
- Carrying handle is ergonomically positioned to provide a balanced weight distribution for increased comfort while transporting the saw
- Weights only 37.9 lbs. for increased job site portability
- Spindle lock for easy accessory changes
- (1) 4-1/2" Paddle Switch Angle Grinder (9557PB)
- (1) 14" x 1" x 7/64" Abrasive Cut-Off Wheel (A-93859-1)