14" 73 cc Power Cutter with Diamond Blade
The Makita 14" Power Cutter (model EK7301X1, includes 14" Diamond Blade) is a gas power cutter engineered to meet the demand for convenience and performance. The EK7301 Power Cutter delivers with faster starting, more power, and improved fuel economy. The EK7301 has a 4.5 cu.in. (73 cc) engine with 5.1 HP (maximum horsepower) and a no load speed of 9,350 RPM to take on the most demanding applications. The ignition coil with start-support function stores electrical power with each pull for easier start-ups. It's engineered for reduced flooding with a carburetor that includes improved deco-valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation at start up. The EK7301 also features more efficient fuel consumption with an SLR muffler that recycles unburned fuel vapor for reduced scavenging-losses and 15% improved consumption.
The EK7301 also features a five-stage foam-paper-nylon air filter system with advance directional air flow that provides cleaner air for better saw performance and easy filter cleaning and replacement. The EK7301 is engineered for professional concrete cutting applications and is ideal for landscapers, road construction crews, railroad crews, rescue crews, general steel contractors,
masons, and welders.
EK7301X1 is a kit and includes a Makita 14" Diamond Blade.
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 4.5 cu.in. (73 cc)
- Engine (max power): 5.1 HP/3.8 kW
- No Load Speed/Max. Spindle Speed: 9,350 / 4,300 RPM
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 37 oz.
- Arbor w/ Adaptor: 20mm/1 in. adaptor
- Max. Cutting Depth: 4-13/16 in.
- Dry Weight: 22 lb.
- Product Height (in.): 14.5 in.
- Product Length (in.): 30-1/4 in.
- Product Width (in.): 11.375 in.
- Wheel Diameter (in.): 14 in.
- Maximum Cut Depth (in.): 4-13/16 in.
- User Type: Professional
- Power Type: 2-stroke gas
- Power Tool Product Type: Other
- Shipping Weight: 30.4 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-631891
- Improved decompression valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation at start up.
- Ignition coil with start-support function stores electrical energy with each pull for easier start ups
- On-Off-Choke operation switch on a single lever for operator convenience
- Five stage filtration system with advanced directional air flow, provides cleaner air for better saw performance
- Starter grip decompression valve for faster starting
- Improved ignition system with large flywheel and rare earth magnets create more efficient power.
- Reinforced aluminum blade guard with 70 degrees range of limitless positioning using a marked knob handle
- Improved ignition system with larger flywheel and rare earth magnets for create more efficient power.
- Cutting arm position simply changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, wall or directly above the ground
- Cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce weight
- Microchip controlled carburetor designed to compensate engine timing according to work load
- Water kit is assembled to saw and can be used with garden hose, gravity tank or pressure tank
- 2-mass dampening system engineered to provide reduced vibration to operator
- (1) Adapter Ring (20mm to 1") (394-228-121)
- (1) Torx Wrench (940-827-000)
- (1) Universal Wrench (941-719-140)
- (1) Carburetor Screwdriver (944-340-001)
- (1) 14" Diamond Blade, Segmented, General Purpose (A-94736)