18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 13" Job Site Fan, Tool Only
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 13"Job Site Fan (DCF300Z, tool only) is another portable and powerful cordless solution for contractors. Up to 5.7 hours of portable air flow with the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0 Ah battery (sold separately) makes this ideal for improved air circulation in close quarters, increased air flow for painters, and more. Three speed settings and an oscillation selector lets the user select optimal air velocity and control. For added convenience, the 3-stage automatic timer offers 1, 2 and 4-hour power-off selection. The fan has a durable design and the protective bumpers are engineered to withstand a job site environment. The DCF300Z is compatible with Makita 18V batteries with a star symbol.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Voltage: 18V
- AC Adapter Included: Yes
- Run Time (max. in hours): 5.7
- Speed Settings: 3
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12-1/2 in. x 18-9/10 in. x 23-7/10 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 10.4 lb.
- Power Type: Corded and Cordless Operation
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-656320
- Designed to withstand harsh job site environments
- Designed for reduced wind noise level for quiet operation
- Three speed settings (High/Medium/Low) and Oscillation selector for optimal air velocity and control
- 3-stage automatic timer with 1, 2, and 4 hour power-off selection
- Removable front guard for convenient clean up
- Tilts up and down for convenient redirection of air flow
- Large carrying handle for easy handling and transporting to job site
- Up to 5.7 hours of continuous run time in Low speed with a 5.0Ah LXT® battery (battery not included)
- Up to 4 hours of continuous run time in Low speed with a 4.0Ah LXT® battery (battery not included)
- Includes AC adapter for corded operation
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *in Low speed using a BL1850 battery
- (1) AC Adapter (TE00000110)