18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench, Tool Only
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Impact Wrench (model XWT06Z, tool only) delivers cordless impact power with a 3/8" square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets. The versatile XWT06Z packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, yet it weighs just 3.4 lbs.(with battery, sold separately) and is a cordless option to air-powered tools, particularly for automotive work.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The XWT06Z features a Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 155 ft. lbs. of Max Torque, 0-2,100 RPM's, and 0-3,200 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks. Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The XWT06Z weighs just 3.4 lbs.(with battery, sold separately) with a more compact design at 6-1/8" long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The XWT06Z is also equipped with a phosphorescent bumper ring for quick location in dark spaces, a built-in L.E.D. light to illuminate the work surface for more efficient work, and a 3/8" square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The XWT06Z is a cordless option to air powered tools for automotive work and more. This impact wrench's compact design with less weight makes it perfect for assembly applications, fabrication trades, installation, and especially automotive industry specialists who require a best-in-class engineered impact wrench.
- Square Drive: 3/8 in.
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,100 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,200 IPM
- Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 155 ft.lbs./210 N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 6-1/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 3.4 lb.
- Speed power selection: 1
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 2.66 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-666626
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 155 ft.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2,100 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/8" long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers