18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Quick Change 7/16" Hex Impact Wrench Kit (5.0Ah)
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 7/16" Hex Impact Wrench (XWT01T) combines cordless high-torque fastening power with additional features that phone and power utilities demand. Model XWT01T is a kit and includes two fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries and an efficient Rapid Optimum Charger.
The XWT01T is designed with features for electrical and phone utility workers who spend a big portion of the day working with 7/16" hydraulic impact wrenches. It has a large rocker trigger switch for added convenience and a single L.E.D. light to illuminate the work area. The design also features a jobsite-tested shock-absorbent handle to protect the battery housing, a quick-change 7/16" hex chuck, and an oversize ring.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Hex Shank: 7/16 in.
- No Load Speed: 1,900 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 2,200 IPM
- Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 325 ft.lbs./440 N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 10-3/4 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 7.8 lb.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Speed power selection: 1
- Shipping Weight: 16.1 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-834230
- Engineered for drilling and fastening into treated wood utility poles without rotational torque to help maintain balance
- Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Max Torque, with 1,900 RPM and 2,200 IPM for powerful drilling and fastening
- Convenient Quick-Change 7/16" Hex Chuck allows for faster bit changes
- Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4" long
- Weighs only 7.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to BL1830
- (1) 18V LXT® 7/16" Impact Wrench (XWT01Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Bag