18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill Kit (5.0Ah)
The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH07TB) breaks new ground with a full 1,090 in.lbs. of torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. It features a Makita BL™ Brushless Motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XPH07TB is positioned at the top of Makita's deep line-up of driver-drills, and is a workhorse tool engineered with durability features for operation in harsh job site conditions. The 18V LXT® 5.0Ah battery provides 65% more run time per charge than the 3.0Ah battery (BL1830), yet it charges in only 45 minutes - the fastest charge-time in the category - for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the battery features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Capacity (steel): 1/2 in.
- Capacity (wood): 3 in.
- Capacity (masonry): 5/8 in.
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 550 / 0 - 2,100 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (2 speed): 0 - 8,250 / 0 - 31,500 BPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,090 in.lbs./125N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 8-1/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 5.9 lb.
- LED light: Yes
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 16.12 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-807364
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,090 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 0-31,500 BPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- All metal 1/2" ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8" long
- Weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions.
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- **compared to LXPH03
- *compared top BL1830
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH07Z)
- (1) Side Handle (126413-8)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Depth Gauge (122576-8)
- (1) Belt Clip (346317-0)
- (1) Tool Case