18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill, Tool Only
The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH07Z) breaks new ground with a full 1,090 in.lbs. of torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XPH07Z is positioned at the top of Makita's deep line-up of driver-drills, and is a workhorse tool engineered with durability features for operation in harsh job site conditions.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Capacity (steel): 1/2 in.
- Capacity (wood): 3 in.
- Capacity (masonry): 5/8 in.
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 550 / 0 - 2,100 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (2 speed): 0 - 8,250 / 0 - 31,500 BPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,090 in.lbs./125N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 8-1/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 5.9 lb.
- LED light: Yes
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 6.3 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-670975
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,090 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 0-31,500 BPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- All metal 1/2" self ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8" long
- Weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- * compared to BL1830
- ** compared to LXPH03
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) Side Handle (126413-8)
- (1) Depth Gauge (122576-8)
- (1) Belt Clip (346449-3)