18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Steel Rod Flush-Cutter Kit (5.0Ah)
Makita has delivered a cordless cutting solution for rebar and steel rod with the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Steel Rod Flush Cutter Kit (XCS06T1). It will cut up to #8 Rebar or 1" threaded rod up to 1/8" flush to the surface. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor with 2,200 RPM for faster cutting, and the carbide-tipped blade delivers burr-free cutting with minimal spark emission. The kit also includes a chip collector for capturing metal cut-offs and a side handle that adjusts to three positions for operator comfort and convenience. It is an ideal solution for work away from a power source or in remote locations.
For increased durability, the XCS06ZK is equipped with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Blade Diameter: 4-5/16 in.
- Cutting Capacity (thickness): 1 in.
- No Load Speed: 2,200 RPM
- Lock On Switch: Yes
- Lock-Off Switch: No
- Switch Type: Slide
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 18-17/32 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 8.8 lb.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 22.93 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-873529
- Effortless cutting of up to #8 rebar or 1" threaded rod; cuts up to an 1/8" flush to the surface
- Carbide-tipped blade delivers clean burr-free cutting with minimal spark emission
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Powerful BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 2,200 RPM for faster burr-free cutting
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Chip collecting bag captures metal cut-offs (optional accessory)
- Stopper holds the rebar at 90° to the cutting blade for faster and more precise cuts
- Three position adjustable side handle for operator comfort and convenience
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Wire mesh intake covers are engineered to prevent debris from entering motor
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) 4-5/16" 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade (SC09003261)
- (1) Chip Collector (SC08106610)
- (1) Hex Wrench (M5) (SC08200100)
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Tool Case