18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Band Saw Kit (5.0Ah)
The Makita 18V LXT® Cordless Portable Band Saw (XBP03T) delivers cordless metal cutting power to the jobsite. The XBP03T has a Makita-built high torque motor and a compact design with less weight for a range of cutting applications in a variety of metal materials. The XBP03T is engineered for a range of metal-cutting tasks, ideal for any electrical, HVAC, installation, metal building, metal fabrication, plumbing, and any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered cordless portable band saw.
The XBP03T features a Makita-built high torque motor 630 ft./min. blade speed for faster cutting and a 2-1/2" cutting capacity is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut®, all thread, channel, corrugated, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, and more. The adjustable foot protects material and provides positive support for more accurate cuts.
The XBP03T weighs just 9 lbs. with battery and features a more compact design at 18-3/4" long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The XBP03T is also equipped with a built in L.E.D. light that illuminates the work area for more efficient work, as well as rubber bumpers and a removable hook.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (round workpiece): 2-1/2 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (rectangular workpiece): 2-1/2 in. x 2-1/2 in.
- No Load Speed (ft./min.): 630 ft./min.
- Blade Length: 32-7/8 in.
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 18-3/4 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 9 lb.
- Built-in light: Yes
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 18 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-877848
- 2-1/2" cutting capacity is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut®, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron and channel
- Makita-built motor delivers 630 ft./min. blade speed for faster cutting
- Wheel cover encloses the blade outside the cutting area making the saw suitable for one-handed operation per ANSI Standard 60745-2-20
- Aluminum blade housing for increased durability
- Compact design at 18-3/4" long; weighs only 9 lbs. with battery for convenient operation
- Exterior blade adjustment provides more accurate blade tracking for increased cutting performance
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- "Tool-less" blade change lever for fast installation and removal of blade
- On-board hex wrench for convenience
- Adjustable material stopper plate provides improved support for accurate cutting
- Soft grip handle provides increased operator comfort
- Accepts standard 32-7/8" x 1/2" blades
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V LXT® Compact Band Saw (XBP03Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) 20" Contractor Tool Bag (831303-9)
- (1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
- (1) 32-7/8" 14TPI Compact Portable Band Saw Blade