18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill Kit (3.0Ah)
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH131) is an ideal drilling and driving solution for the user who wants more features. The XPH131 combines 440 in.lbs. of Max Torque with an efficient brushless motor that delivers up 50% more work per charge, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the pro user, this means more drilling and driving power, greater productivity, and fewer trips up and down the scaffolding or ladder to get to the battery charger (sold separately). In driver mode, the adjustable torque settings provide more control for a full range of applications, from large fasteners to smaller, delicate screws. For drilling into masonry, simply switch to the percussive hammer driver-drill setting. It weighs only 3.9 lbs. (with battery) for increased comfort and superior power-to-weight ratio.
The XPH131 is compatible with Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries, from the fast-charging 18V LXT® Compact 2.0Ah battery to full-size 18V LXT® batteries for longer run time. The kit includes an efficient 18V LXT® 3.0Ah battery that reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Capacity (steel): 1/2 in.
- Capacity (wood): 1-1/2 in.
- Capacity (masonry): 1/2 in.
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 500 / 0 - 1,900 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (2 speed): 0 - 7,500 / 0 - 28,500 BPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 440 in.lbs./50N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 7-1/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 3.9 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 7.39 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-866194
- Variable 2-speed design (0-500 & 0-1,900 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-28,500 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 440 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/8" long
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC18SD)
- (1) Tool Bag