18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless 3/8" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench, Tool Only
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V run time and compatibility with the world's largest 18V lithium-ion cordless tool system. The 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless 3/8" Square Drive Impact Wrench is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead applications.
The XWT12ZB has an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has variable two-speed with 0-1,300/0-2,400 RPM and 0-2,000/0-3,600 IPM and up to 130 ft.lbs.of Max Torque. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. For added convenience, the Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when the fastener is loosened adequately. Users also get a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and a convenient 3/8" square drive for quick socket changes.
It features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V LXT® system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Square Drive: 3/8 in.
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 1,300 / 0 - 2,400 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (var. 2 spd.): 0 - 2,000 / 0 - 3,600 IPM
- Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 130 ft.lbs./180 N•m
- Nut-Busting Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 230 ft.lbs./310 N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 5-5/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 2.7 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-855204
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 130 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and 230 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-2,400 RPM & 0-2,000/0-3,600 IPM) provides fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Ultra-compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/8"
- Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when fastener is loosened adequately
- Weighs only 2.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Convenient 3/8" square drive for quick socket changes
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers