18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower, Tool Only
The 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless Blower (XBU01Z, tool only) is powered by two 18V LXT® batteries, so users get 36V power and run time for gas-powered demands, without leaving the 18V LXT® platform (batteries and charger are sold separately).
The XBU01Z has a variable 2-speed motor (0-10,000, 0-17,000 RPM) for optimum speed control and a maximum air velocity of 208 MPH with up to 30 minutes of continuous run time on a single charge. Added benefits include lower noise at only 60.6 dB(A) and zero emissions, making it ideal for applications in residential areas. The XBU01Z requires none of the maintenance associated with comparable gas-powered blowers: simply insert two charged 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries and the tool is ready for work.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Max. Air Volume: 155 CFM
- Max. Air Velocity: 208 MPH
- No Load Speed (2 spd): 10,000/17,000 RPM
- Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Sound Pressure (per Ansi B175.2 standard): 60.6 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 36-1/4 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 8 lb.
- Blower Type: Handheld
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 6 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-668033
- Makita-built motor delivers up to 155 CFM and 208 MPH
- 2-speed (Low: 10,000 RPM, High: 17,000 RPM) design to match the speed to application
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- Delivers up to 28 minutes of run time using two 5.0Ah 18V LXT® batteries on highest speed setting
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 36-1/4" long
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance for increased ease of use
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) Long Blower Nozzle (452123-4)