18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 2.1 Gallon HEPA Filter Dry Dust Extractor, Tool Only
Clean-ups just got easier with the Makita 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 2.1 Gallon HEPA Filter Dry Dust Extractor. The XCV07ZX (tool only) is powered by two 18V LXT® batteries for 36V power and run-time, without leaving the 18V LXT® battery platform. The XCV07ZX an efficient three stage HEPA filtration system that captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger. It's powered by an efficient brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer service life. Using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries (sold separately), the XCV07ZX delivers up to 75 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 40 minutes on high setting, with 74 CFM and 39" water lift of suction. It includes an anti-static hose (1-1/2" x 8') for extended reach and fast clean-ups.
For ease-of-use, the XCV07ZX has an oversize on-off switch, variable speed control dial, and dual L.E.D. battery indicators that are clearly visible and easily accessible on the top and front of the extractor. Additional features include quick-release metal latches, large rubber bumper, and rear casters with locking levers.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star Symbol™ on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Gross Container Size: 2.1 gal.
- Air Flow Rate: 74 CFM
- Static Water Lift: 39 in.
- Continuous Use (max, in minutes): 75 min.
- Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Filter Cleaning: Yes
- HEPA filter: Yes
- Equipped Filter Efficiency: 99.97% of .3 microns
- Working Sound Level: 66 dB(A)
- Net Weight (with battery): 18.4 lb.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 21.9 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-840996
- Powerful Makita-built BL™ Brushless motor delivers 74 CFM and 39" water lift of suction using two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries (batteries not included)
- Efficient three stage HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Filter cleaning system is designed to maintain optimal suction efficiency and longer filter life
- Up to 75 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 40 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Precision lightweight motor components and efficient air ducting produce an overall weight of only 18.4 lbs with batteries (batteries not included)
- Oversized on-off switch for operator convenience
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for quiet operating sound levels of 66 dB(A)
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- Large rubber bumper helps prevent damage to the work environment
- Locking cover for added protection of batteries (batteries not included)
- Quick-release metal latches for easy removal and disposal of debris from canister
- Rear casters feature locking levers to prevent the extractor from moving
- Removable storage box for storing attachments and batteries
- Equipped with anti-static hoses (1" x 11-1/2') and three adapter cuffs for versatility of applications
- Dual L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) Anti-Static Hose, 1" x 11' (195433-3)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 22mm for 1" hose (417765-1)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 24mm for 1" hose (424379-9)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 38mm for 1" hose (417766-9)
- (1) Plastic Disposal Bag, 10/pk (195432-5)
- (1) HEPA Filter (197166-6)
- (1) Pre-Filter (195553-3)
- (1) Damper Filter (423398-2)