18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Power-Assisted Flat Dolly Kit (5.0Ah)
18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Power-Assisted Flat Dolly is a convenient solution for material transport on job sites. You can use one or two Makita 18 Volt LXT® batteries: Use one 6 amp-hour battery and get up to 60 minutes of run time under load. For longer run time, drop in a second LXT® battery and double the run time (kit includes 5.0Ah batteries, 6.0Ah batteries sold separately). Makita brushless motors are engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life, and the Hand-Truck/Wheelbarrow has a Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor that provides high power efficiency for transporting up to 275 lbs. of material on job sites. It has 2 speed settings, with a maximum speed of 2.5 MPH on a 12-degree incline. For versatility and convenience, the wheelbarrow is reversible with side rails on the flat bed for easy up and down installation.
Additional accessories include a steel tube flat bed (included) and steel bucket (sold separately). For added convenience, the rear wheels can be detached and replaced with easy-installed L-shaped legs. L.E.D. lights are located on each side of frame help illuminate the work area. The Power-Assisted Hand Truck features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Speed Forward (High/Low MPH): 2.5 / 1 MPH
- Speed Reverse (MPH): .62 MPH
- Max. Load Capacity: 275 lb.
- Max. Grade: 12°
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 43-3/4 in. x 26-3/8 in. x 32-1/4 in.
- Net Weight: 98.2 lb.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 136 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-856454
- Delivers up to 45 minutes of run time under load using one 18V LXT® 5.0Ah battery
- Holds (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries but operates using (1) 18V battery at a time; utilizes second battery when needed
- Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor for optimal performance
- 2-speed with maximum speed up to 2.5 MPH on a 12º incline
- Reversible for versatility and convenience
- Interchangeable steel tube flat bed or steel bucket (steel bucket optional)
- Side rails on flat bed install in up or down position; large knob for easy adjustment
- Maximum load capacity up to 275 lbs.
- 7" mechanical disc brake for faster stopping
- L-shaped legs can be easily installed to replace rear wheels
- L.E.D. lights on each side of frame to illuminate the work area
- L.E.D. battery charge indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT® battery
- Weighs only 99 lbs. with flat bed for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handles provide increased comfort on the job; adjust to 3 heights
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to 3.0Ah battery BL1830
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Dual Port Charger charges two (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries in only 45 minutes
- Dual Port Charger features a built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices
- The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Built-in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time.
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V X2 LXT® Brushless Power-Assisted Hand Truck/Wheelbarrow (XUC01Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- (1) Flatbed Pipe Frame (199116-7)
- (1) L-Shaped Legs
- (2) Rear Wheel