Haul dirt, carry tools and flowers, and of course, cut the grass with the 360Z Zero Turn Mower. The 360Z includes commercially-inspired features such as a fully welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, easy access maintenance points and durable steel mower deck to make sure you get a great cut, time after time. Plus, the integrated rear cargo bed† provides on-the-go versatility and convenience out in your yard. Models now available in compact 36-inch deck sizes, see your dealer for details.
- Cargo Bed: The integrated rear cargo bed with a 50-lb. capacity† makes this zero turn more versatile than ever before. Plus, the rails allow for the use of aftermarket ATV accessories and two pre-determined cutouts provide easy insertion of a wooden 2x4 for a convenient removable tailgate.
- Commercially-Inspired: A fully-welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, durable mower deck, and ball bearings in the caster spindles ensure durability and a great cut.
- Engine Options: High performance engine options include Briggs & Stratton Intek™, Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ with ReadyStart®, and Kawasaki® Engines, making sure your zero turn mower has the power to perform year after year.
- Heavy-Duty Mower Decks: A durable stamped or fabricated steel mower deck for non-stop mowing season after season. All fabricated decks come with a limited lifetime warranty.*
- Foot-Operated Height-of-Cut: The commercial-style foot-operated mower deck lift easily lifts and adjusts the mower deck between 13 height-of-cut positions from 1.5 to 4.5 inches.
- New Compact Deck Options: Mow the lawn and collect clippings and debris in two easy-to-empty grass bags. Capacity: 6.5 bushels.
- Model: 2691656
- Transmission Type: Hydro Gear ZT2800
- Front Tires (in): 11 x 6-5
- Rear Tires (in): 20 x 10
- Seat: Cut & Sew w/ Armrests
- Cargo Bed **: Standard