7-1/4" Magnesium Circular Saw, with Electric Brake
The Makita 5007MGA 7-1/4 in. Magnesium Circular Saw with Electric Brake features highly durable magnesium components and a powerful 15 AMP Makita-built industrial motor. The 5007MGA seamlessly balances weight, power, durability, and ease of use, making it the most refined circular saw on the market. A built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for more accurate and precise cuts.
The 5007MGA is built for framing walls, floors and roofs using a range of dimensional lumber and dense engineered lumber, including LVL, PSL and I-Joists, headers, and microlams; as well as ripping panels such as plywood, OSB, particle board, and dense structural panels. Other applications include plunge and bevel cutting.
The 5007MGA includes a Makita 7-1/4" Premium Ultra-Coated Framing Blade with Advance Tooth Design. The "M" shaped tooth design features a two-pointed tip and two 10 degree bevel face to maximize cutting performance for a faster, cleaner and longer lasting cut. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is also ultra-coated to reduce heat and pitch build-up for faster, smoother cutting, with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase performance.
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-1/2 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-3/4 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°): 1-3/8 in.
- No Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Watts Out: 2,300
- AMPS: 15
- Overall Length: 12-1/2 in.
- Net Weight: 10.6 lb.
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 17.9 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-076951
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and job site durability
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that's well-balanced and job site tough
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-56°) with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 56°
- Large rubberized levers for quick and easy one-handed adjustments
- Ergonomically designed rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Easy-to-read settings with oversized numbers and ruler markings
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- Includes a premium 7-1/4" carbide tipped framing blade that cuts 50% faster and lasts 2x longer
- Built-in tether notch (tether sold separately)
- (1) 7-1/4" 24T Ultra-Coated C.T. Saw Blade (A-94530-A)
- (1) Hex Wrench (783204-6)
- (1) Rip Fence (164095-8)
- (1) Tool Case (824772-1)