There isn't much that can stand up to the mighty ECHO Bear Cat 9 inch chippers. Based on solid 4 inch "C" channel frame with torsion axle suspension, these machines make branches and trees up to 9 inches in diameter disappear. Features include a 15 inch diameter feed roller containing 10 knife blades, four reversible chipping blades, adjustable 4-sided anvil and an 8 inch round discharge chute.
The 30 inch diameter, 1.25 inch thick dynamically-balanced chipper disc weighs 275 pounds and producing tremendous chipping power.
A triple banded belt drive generates positive power, and a hydrostatic feed control provides the operator with infinite feed settings for all types and sizes of debris. A telescoping tongue along with torsion axle suspension makes towing easy. Service and maintenance is made easy by a hinged disc cover.
With 18 gallons in the fuel tank, you'll create piles of chips between refills.
Battery sold separately. See battery specifications here.
See ECHO Bear Cat Chipper warranty details here.
- Feed System: Hydraulic
- Auto Feed: Yes
- Chute Opening: 30 in. x 31 in.
- Chipping Blades: 4 Reversible Heat-treated
- Hydraulic Controller: DDC System
- Max Chipping Capacity: 9 in.
- L x W x H: 119 in. x 79 in. x 100 in.
- Weight: 2,470 lb.
- Rotor Size/Weight: 30 in. x 1.25 in./275 lb.
- Chute Throat: 9 in. x 9 in.
- Displacement: 1.1 L
- Drive Type: Triple-Banded Belt
- Starter Type: Electric
- Make: Kubota Diesel
- Towable: Yes
- Wheels/Tires: ST205/75R15
- Wheel Base: 69 in.