A smooth ride with exceptional power.
Built to last, KOHLER® 6600 Series engines start quickly and reliably with Smart-Choke™ technology. They deliver a consistent cut even in tough mowing conditions. Features a 3 year, unlimited hour, limited warranty.
- Designed with lower vibration for a more comfortable ride (compared to the 7000 Series engine)
- Starts hot or cold, even at temperatures below freezing, with Smart-Choke™ technology
- No need to choke the engine - starts at any throttle position
- Cleaner cuts - Consistent-Cut™ technology maintains engine speed even in tough mowing conditions
- Based on Kohler commercial Command PRO® engine design
- Engine type: Four-cycle, single-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Model: KT610
- HP (kW): 19 (14.16)
- Displacement (cc): 40.3 (660)
- Bore in (mm): 3.3 (83)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.4 (61)
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 82 (37.2)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 18.6 x 16.7 x 13.4
- Certified Power HP (kW): 18.57 (13.85)
- Certified RPM: 3600
- Emissions Compliance: 0=EPA Phase III, 1=CARB Phase III
- Engine Type: Consumer
- Residential Riding Mower