Based on the KOHLER Command PRO® commercial engine design, the air-cooled, V-time 7000 Series will run rings around your neighbors. It features a 3 year, unlimited hour, limited warranty.
- PRO Performance filtration package increases air, oil and fuel filter capacity for extra protection
- Pressure lubrication extends engine life by keeping critical components well lubricated
- Starts hot or cold, even at temperatures below freezing, with Smart-Choke™ technology
- No need to choke the engine - starts at any throttle position
- Cleaner cuts - Consistent-Cut™ technology maintains engine speed even in tough mowing conditions
- Engine type: Four-cycle, twin-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Model: KT735
- HP (kW): 24(17.9)
- Displacement (cc): 44.2 (725)
- Bore in (mm): 3.3 (83)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.6 (67)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 40.5 (54.9)
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 85 (38.6)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Pressure lubrication w/full flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 18.6 x 17.5 x 13.9
- Backpressure Limit: 50
- Certified Power HP (kW): 22.2 (16.6)
- Certified RPM: 3600
- Engine Type: Consumer
- Emissions Compliance: 0=EPA Phase III ; 1=CARB Phase III ; 2=EU Stage V
- Residential Riding Mower
- Residential Zero Turn Mower
NOTES:*Length is front of air cleaner cover to back of blower housing. Width is side to side. Height is mounting surface to grass screen or air filter. Power (hp) and Torque (ft lbs) specifications for Kohler general purpose engines are rated pursuant to Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1940 based on gross output testing performed according to SAE J1995 without the air cleaner and muffler. Actual engine power and torque are lower and affected by accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, fuel pump, etc.), application, engine speed, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude) and other factors. This J1940 / J1995 rating provides consistent measurement to customers who may want to control the intake and exhaust features of the engine. For more information, contact Kohler Co. Engine Engineering Department. Kohler Co. reserves the right to change product specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation. Backpressure Limit: Inches of H20 @ 3600 RPM WOT Certified Power HP (kW): J1995 power and torque certified by 3rd Party Witness
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov