Legendary Lawnaire® Performance and Durability Now with EST – Easy Steer Technology.
The newly redesigned tine assembly allows the user to steer the unit without taking the tines out of the ground. This is accomplished by designing each tine assembly to independently rotate yet be able to drive. This translates into higher productivity and less physical stress on the operator because it is easier to use.
The same convenient features and durability as the standard Lawnaire® plug aerator units.
The new Lawnaire® Aerator with Easy Steer Technology has the same valuable features that are found on the standard Lawnaire aerators, such as, removable weights, front bumper guard and throttle control up by the operator area. These aerators are ideal for lawn care operators who know that time means money, and for rental houses that want to offer their customers the best lawn care equipment in the market.
- Engine model: 4-cycle Briggs & Stratton Vanguard, recoil start; on/off switch, dual air cleaner; low-tone muffler
- Displacement: 12.5 cu. In. (205 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.84 gal. (3.3 L)
- Oil Capacity: 0.63 qt (0.6 L)
- Clutch: Belt tightener
- Drive: Primary: 4L section V-belt
- Drive: Tine & Drum: Single #40 nickel-plated chain
- Tines: 0.75 in. (19 mm) diameter coring type formed from 0.08 in. (2 mm) hollow, hardened alloy steel;
- Number of Tines: 30 tines per aerator
- Lubrication: Grease zerks on the wheels & idler pivot / oil chain
- Coring Depth: Up to 2.75 in. (70 mm)
- Core Diameter: 0.75 in. (19 mm)
- Aerating Width: 19 in. (483 mm)
- Aeration Pattern: 3.75 in. x 7 in. (95 mm x 178 mm)
- Holes per Sq Ft: up to 9 sq ft (.5 m2)
- Productivity: Aerates up to 29,000 sq ft/hr (2,694 m2/hr) at 3.5 mph (4.83 kph)
- Tires: (2) 8x2.25 semi-pneumatic w/ball bearings
- Weight: Wet w/o Weights: 214 lb (97 kg)
- Weight: Wet w/Weights: 255 lb (116 kg)
- Weight: Wet w/Weights and Water in Drum: 298 lb (135 kg)
- Width: 28 in. (711 mm)
- Length: 53.5 in. (1,359 mm)
- Height: 48.8 in. (1,240 mm); 30 in. (762 mm) w/handle folded