The SC3269 chipper/shredder is powered by a 270cc Honda GX engine. The 27 lb. rotor operates at 3600 rpm at full throttle. Two reversible chipping blades and twelve reversible shredding knives provide the most efficient method of turning tree, yard and garden debris into nutrient rich, user ready product.
ECHO Bear Cat chipper/shredders use heat-treated chipping blades and shredding knives. The serrated edge shredding knives utilize a staggered pattern to maximize processing performance.
All ECHO Bear Cat chipper/shredders feature a changeable discharge screen system. The optional discharge screens provide the user control over end product size, depending on the intended use.
- Max Chipping Capacity: 3 in.
- Max Shredding Capacity: 3/4 in.
- Feed System: Gravity/Self-Feed
- Chipper Chute Throat: 3 in. x 3 in.
- Shredder Hopper Opening: 10 in. x 22.5 in.
- Chipping Blades: 2 Reversible
- Rotor Size/Weight: 12 in./27 lb.
- Shredding Knives: 12
- L x W x H: 40 in. x 25 in. x 46 in.
- Weight: 250 lb.
- Displacement: 270 cc
- Drive Type: Dual Wrapped Belts
- Starter Type: Recoil
- Make: Honda GX