The SC3306E chipper/shredder is powered by an electric start 306cc Briggs & Stratton OHV engine. The 27 lb. rotor operates at 3600 rpm at full throttle. Two reversible chipping blades and twelve reversible shredding knives provide the most efficient method of turning tree, yard and garden debris into nutrient rich, user ready product.
ECHO Bear Cat chipper/shredders use heat-treated chipping blades and shredding knives. The serrated edge shredding knives utilize a staggered pattern to maximize processing performance.
All ECHO Bear Cat chipper/shredders feature a changeable discharge screen system. The optional discharge screens provide the user control over end product size depending on the intended use.
Battery sold separately. See battery specifications here.
See ECHO Bear Cat Chipper/Shredder warranty details here.
- Max Chipping Capacity: 3 in.
- Max Shredding Capacity: 3/4 in.
- Feed System: Gravity/Self Feed
- Chipper Chute Throat: 3 in. x 3 in.
- Shredder Hopper Opening: 12 in. x 25 in.
- Chipper Blades: 2 Reversible
- Rotor Size/Weight: 12 in./27 lb.
- Shredding Knives: 12
- L x W x H: 40 in. x 25 in. x 46 in.
- Weight: 241 lb.
- Displacement: 306cc
- Drive Type: Single Belt
- Starter Type: Electric Start
- Make: Briggs & Stratton OHV