Kiss oil changes goodbye.
The XTX Series™ engine for walk-behind mowers and utility equipment never needs an oil change - just check the oil level before each use. It's built tough to the core and boasts professional-grade features for tackling tough jobs.
- Never requires an oil change - just check oil level before each use
- Enjoy effortless, no-prime starts thanks to our Smart-Choke™ and Easy-Pull™ technology
- Easy pours and less spilling with Accu-Fill® fuel tank's 45% larger angled fuel neck
- Consistent-Cut™ technology maintains engine speed for a cleaner turf cut, even in tough mowing conditions
- Cast-iron cylinder liners add durability and engine protection
- Engine type: Four-cycle, single-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Model: XTX650
- Displacement (cc): 9.1 (149)
- Bore in (mm): 2.6 (65)
- Stroke in (mm): 1.8 (45)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 6.5 (8.8)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 25.3 (11.5)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 0.625 (0.59)
- Lubrication: Splash
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 14.4 x 14 x 10.5
- Backpressure Limit: 40
- Certified Power ft lbs (Nm): 6.1 (8.3)
- Certified RPM: 2800
- Engine Type: Consumer
- Emissions Compliance: 0=EPA Phase III, 1=CARB Phase III
- Walk-Behind Mower
- Log Splitter
- String Trimmer
- Pressure Washer
NOTES:*Length is front of blower housing to back of blower housing. Width is air cleaner cover to muffler guard. Height is mounting surface to grass screen. Power (hp) and Torque (ft lbs) specifications for Kohler general purpose engines are rated pursuant to Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1940 based on gross output testing performed according to SAE J1995 without the air cleaner and muffler. Actual engine power and torque are lower and affected by accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, fuel pump, etc.), application, engine speed, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude) and other factors. This J1940 / J1995 rating provides consistent measurement to customers who may want to control the intake and exhaust features of the engine. For more information, contact Kohler Co. Engine Engineering Department. Kohler Co. reserves the right to change product specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation. Backpressure Limit: Inches of H20 @ 3600 RPM WOT Certified Power HP (kW): J1995 power and torque certified by 3rd Party Witness
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov