1-1/8'' Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS-PLUS bits
Model HR2811F is a versatile, high-powered rotary hammer with an L-shape design ideal for horizontal work. The hammer accepts SDS-PLUS bits, and is powered by a 6.7 AMP variable speed motor delivering 2.7 Joules of impact energy. The HR2811F features 3-mode operation for “rotation only", “hammering with rotation", or “hammering only" for multiple applications, with 0-1,100 RPM and 0-4,500 BPM. The torque limiting clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. The HR2475 has an LED light for improved illumination of the work surface.
Makita rotary hammers are engineered with the Makita Motor Advantage, which features field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and more copper commutator bars. These engineering points-of-difference increase the energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life.
- AMPS: 7
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 1-1/8 in.
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 1/4 in. - 5/8 in.
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit): 3-1/8 in.
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 2.1
- Impact Energy (Joules): 2.9 J
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4,500 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,100 RPM
- Vibration Control: No
- Vibration (m/s²): 15
- Overall Length: 12-5/8 in.
- Cord Length (ft): 8.2 ft.
- Net Weight: 7.7 lb.
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Power Type: Corded
- Bind-Up Control: No
- Shipping Weight: 17.64 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-083874
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Vibration-absorbing back handle for operator comfort
- L.E.D. light illuminates drilling surface for more productivity in low light applications
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous operation
- Extended life brushes for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- (1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- (1) Plastic Tool Case (824789-4)
- (1) Side Handle (154842-5)