The versatile 6302H 1/2" Drill combines durability and power for industrial applications. The 6302H has a powerful 6.5 AMP motor, and an industrial metal gear housing for durability. The variable speed trigger allows increased versatility, with a side handle that can be attached to either side of the tool It has a compact design with less weight (only 4.8 lbs.).
- Capacity (steel): 1/2 in.
- Capacity (wood): 1-3/8 in.
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 550 RPM
- AMPS: 6.5
- Overall Length: 11-1/4 in.
- Net Weight: 4.8 lb.
- Handle: Pistol
- Max. no load speed: 550 RPM
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-029773
- Variable speed (0 - 550 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Powerful 6.5 AMP motor for improved performance
- Heavy duty industrial 1/2" drill chuck engineered for positive bit retention
- Compact with less weight (4.8 lbs.)
- Large, multi-position side handle for operator comfort and control
- Large and conveniently located reversing switch and lock-on button
- Pistol grip design for comfort and convenience
- Convenient belt clip
- Double insulated
- 1-year limited warranty
- (1) Drill Chuck (763145-2)
- (1) Chuck Key (763434-5)
- (1) Side Handle (122593-8)