1/2" Impact Wrench w/ Detent Pin Anvil
The 6953 1/2 in. Impact Wrench is compact, lightweight and delivers a maximum torque of 110 ft.lbs. for demanding applications. Its all-metal hammer casing means more durability and longer tool life. Get maximum efficiency with this tool's variable speed trigger offering 0-3,000 impacts per minute. A reverse switch is located within finger's reach for consistent one-handed operation. Makita design means externally accessible brushes that swap out fast for quick maintenance. A handy tool hook attaches to both sides of tool. This tool's ergonomically designed, rubberized grip means more control and less fatigue.
- Capacity (square drive): 1/2 in.
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,000 IPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 3,000 RPM
- Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 110 ft.lbs./150 N•m
- AMPS: 2.5
- Overall Length: 9-1/8 in.
- Net Weight: 3.3 lb.
- Power Type: Corded
- Speed power selection: 1
- Shipping Weight: 6.6 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-036948
- All-metal hammer casing to withstand all environments
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement
- Compact length for easier handling and operator control
- 0 - 3,000 impacts per minute for maximum efficiency
- Convenient belt clip attaches to both sides of tool
- Ideal for garage door installers, metal framers and deck builders
- High max torque (110 ft.lbs.) for demanding applications
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and reduced operator fatigue
- Reverse switch is located near the trigger ensuring one-handed operation
- 1/2" detent pin anvil for secure accessory retainment
- (1) Belt Clip (324284-9)
- (1) Plastic Tool Case (824703-0)