1/4" Compact Die Grinder
Makita's 1/4-Inch Compact Die Grinder (model GD0603) combines power and speed in a compact size, and features motor-protection features for longer tool life. It has a powerful 2.2 AMP motor with 25,000 RPM in a slim body design, and a conveniently located rocker switch with lock-on for operator convenience. Durability features include a powder-coated field that protects the motor from dust and debris for longer tool life. Convenience features include directional air-flow vents to channel air output away from the operator, a comfortable contoured neck grip, and a metal hanging hook. This combination of power, durability and ease-of-use features makes the GD0603 ideal for a range of grinding tasks including pipe fittings and small-scale grinding.
- Max. Wheel Diameter: 3/4 in.
- AMPS: 2.2
- Collet: 1/4 in.
- No Load Speed: 28,000 RPM
- Lock-On Switch: Yes
- Lock-Off Switch: No
- Overall Length: 11-3/8 in.
- Net Weight: 2.1 lb.
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-801072
- Powerful 2.2 AMP motor delivers 28,000 RPM to handle unique applications
- Compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel; weighs only 2.1 lbs. for added comfort
- Contoured neck grip provides a secondary hand position for increased maneuverability
- Round-shaped collet nut is designed to help prevent damage/scratches to workpiece
- Powder coated field protects the motor from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Directional air-flow vents channel air output away from the operator's face
- Rocker switch with lock-on for operator convenience
- Lower noise at 76 dB(A)
- Metal hanging hook for added convenience
- Long 8' cord for increased mobility
- (1) Spanner Wrench (781003-0)
- (1) 1/4" Cone Shaped Wheel Point (741616-9)
- (1) 1/4" Round Wheel Point (741617-7)
- (1) 1/4" Collet (763625-8)