1/4 Sheet Finishing Sander, with Tool Case
Makita's Finishing Sander (model BO4556K, with tool case), combines fast, smooth performance with a contoured rubberized palm grip and ease-of-use features. The BO4556K is ideal for woodworkers and finish carpenters who require a best-in-class sander.
The BO4556K weighs only 2.5 lbs. and is engineered with a 2 AMP motor that delivers 14,000 OPM for fast and smooth finishing sanding. The precision engineered all ball bearing construction significantly reduces vibration and noise.
Additional features include a rubber sealed switch engineered to prevent dust contamination, and an efficient through-the-pad dust collection system to help provide a cleaner work environment.
- Pad Size: 4-1/2 in. x 4 in.
- Abrasive Paper Size: 4-1/2 in. x 5-1/2 in.
- Orbits Per Minute: 14,000 OPM
- AMPS: 2
- Vibration (m/s²): 4
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5-1/8 in. x 4-3/8 in. x 5-9/16 in.
- Net Weight: 2.5 lb.
- Variable speed dial: No
- Shipping Weight: 7.15 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-082044
- 14,000 OPM for faster and smooth finish sanding
- Precision engineered ball bearing construction for reduced vibration and noise
- Contoured, rubberized palm grip design for improved operator comfort
- Large clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system with built-in dust port; easy connection to Makita vacuum system for a cleaner work environment
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy one-handed operation
- Rubber-sealed switch prevents dust contamination for longer tool life
- Aluminum cast shoe base for increased durability
- Double insulated
- 1-year limited warranty
- (1) 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" Abrasive Paper, 60 Grit (742509-3-1)
- (1) 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" Abrasive Paper, 100 Grit (742510-8-1)
- (1) 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" Abrasive Paper, 150 Grit (742511-6-1)
- (1) Dust Bag (166078-4)
- (1) Punch Plate (450066-4)
- (1) Tool Case